Tanks is designed to help you keep your aquarium’s water pristine and your livestock healthy. It works with salt, fresh and brackish water, and is ideal for any aquarium. It is without a doubt one of the best tools you can purchase to help you maintain your aquarium’s long term good health. It doesn’t matter if your aquarium is a simple one or complex one; all aquariums can benefit from Tanks many features. Tanks is a modular program, allowing you to use all of it or only the portions needed for your specific aquarium.
Some of Tanks features
- Tanks organizes your testing events, feeding events and dosing events into charts for easy evaluation.
- Includes a full featured scheduler that keeps track of all your aquarium’s tasks, for you.
- Allows you to easily document any aspect of your aquarium with pictures, videos and notes.
- Networked version for sharing databases, scheduling, reports, charts, etc with other networked computers.
- Includes dozens of customizable charts and reports that display and print your aquarium’s details.
- An owner/client database is included to assist Professionals who maintain aquariums for others.
- Easily transfer equipment and livestock between aquariums and owners.
- A backup module is included to keep your data safe.
- Can be used with multiple aquariums and ponds.
- Works with salt, fresh, and brackish water.
- Tanks will organize your test results into charts allowing you to better analysis your aquarium’s water quality.
- Testing templates are included for all aquarium test kits. You can use standard target values or customize your own.
- You can also compare multiple parameters on the same chart for more in depth evaluations.
- While entering current test results, you will see charts of past results for instant comparisons.
- Get immediate warnings if your test results are out of range.
Tanks includes a full featured scheduler that keeps you on top of all your aquarium’s tasks.
Equipment and Livestock
Easily keep details for everything associated with your aquarium.
- All livestock; fish, plants, corals, inverts, live rock, algae, etc.
- All equipment, even if it’s inventory and not associated with an aquarium.
- All additives used.
- All foods products used, even home made ones.
- All events; dosing, feedings, maintenance, etc.
- Tanks makes it simple to keep track of everything.
Tanks makes it easy for you to keep excellent documentation by attaching your pictures, videos and notes to any aquarium item or event. Here are some examples to show you how useful this is,
- View any documented item as a timeline.
- Easily evaluate livestock growth.
- Compare your aquarium’s inhabitant’s reactions to different dosing and feeding events.
- Record aquarium conditions during testing events and attach it to the test.
- Easily compare the current condition of your aquarium with past conditions.
- Document problems and their solutions for future reference.
- Enjoy watching your aquariums progress.
- And more
Tanks displays and prints dozens of customizable charts and reports that will give you a better view of your aquarium’s details.
- Charts and reports are included for; aquariums, livestock, equipment, water testing, foods used, additives used, feeding events, dosing events, notes, pictures, videos and more.
- Choose from a variety chart types; including line, bar, pie, step, 3D and others.
- Easily share your charts and reports. This is very helpful when problem solving.
Tanks is easy to use and master.
- Tanks’ user interface is clean, simple and intuitive.
- Entering test results and updating aquarium details is quick and easy.
- A “How to” help file is included for all of Tanks functions.
Thousands of users worldwide. Ideal for any aquarium owner.